326. _______ it rain tomorrow, we would have to cancel the football match.
A. Were B. Would C. Should D. Will
327. Without you, I _______ the first prize in the speech contest. Thank you, John.
A.can’t win B. won’t win
C. hadn’t won D. wouldn’t have won
328. I ______ sooner but I didn’t know that they were waiting for me.
A. had come B. was coming
C. would come D. would have come
329. We __________ back in the hotel now if you didn’t lose the map.
A. are B. were C. will be D. would be
330. _______ no modern telecommunications, we would have to wait for weeks to get news from around the world.
A. Were there B. Had there been
C .If there are D. If there have been