321. _________ you put your heart into study, you will get better grades.
A. As long as B. Although C. Though D. So
322. You will see many aunts dancing together on the square if it in the evening.
A. doesn’t rain B. rains C. will rain D. won’t rain
323. I want to know if there ____ a sports meeting next month. If they____ it, I must get good ready for it.
A. is, will hold B. will be, hold C. is, hold D. will be, will hold
324. I don’t know if he tomorrow. If he , I’ll call you.
A. comes, comes B. will come, comes
C. will come, will come D. comes, will come
325. ____ it’s raining, _______ they expect to go to the park.
A. Although, but B. Although, / C. /, / D. But, although