296. That evening, _____ I will tell you more about later, I ended up working very late.
A. that B. which C. what D. when
297. A company ______profits from home markets are declining may seek opportunities abroad.
A. which B. whose C. who D. why
298. The prize will go to the writer ________ story shows the most imagination.
A. that B. which C. whose D. what
299. Please send us all the information _________ you have about the candidate for the position.
A. that B. which C. as D. what
300. The old town has narrow streets and small houses _____are built close to each other.
A. they B. where C. what D. that